Comprehensive, practical occupational health and safety information on chemicals.
Chemical health and safety information for more than 1,700 important workplace chemicals.
Each chemical profile contains:
- detailed evaluation and description of health, fire and reactivity hazards
- control measures
- hazard classifications, including WHMIS, OSHA and the European Union (EU)
- recommendations on
- safe work practices
- handling and storage
- personal protective equipment
- accidental release
- first aid
CHEMINFO is ideal for:
- Employees working with chemicals
- Health and safety committee members
- MSDS writers, users and evaluators
- Product safety specialists
- Industrial hygienists
- Firefighters and emergency responders
- Occupational health nurses and physicians
Use CHEMINFO to:
- conduct workplace hazard assessments
- prepare chemical-specific training tools for your right-to-know program
- evaluate information provided on MSDSs
- write MSDSs
- develop respiratory protection and other PPE programs
- assist emergency responders
- develop first aid and medical programs
Subscription to CHEMINFO includes:
- FREE technical support
- bi-monthly e-newsletter Liaison
- Chemical Notification Service
MSDS Management Service
CHEMINFO is available as part of the MSDS Management Service that provides you with access to a customized collection of MSDSs specific to your workplace.
Attention Academic Institutions!
CHEMINFO is available through our Academic Support Program, a collection of CCOHS OSH databases, specially designed for colleges and universities, or other degree granting institutions.
Attention Labour Training Centres!
CHEMINFO is also available through our Labour Support Program, a tool to educate trainees about occupational health and safety and the importance of a safe and healthy working environment.
Need more information on any of our products or services? Contact us.
All prices shown are in Canadian dollars (CAD)
Shipping and handling and applicable taxes are added during Check Out.
Product price and availability are subject to change without notice.